Natural stone masonry cladding
Masonry cladding made of sandstone gives buildings a unique look. The sandstone bony and sandstone slate that we produce, are durable and elegant masonry cladding. Made of stone masonry cladding, the facades of buildings have, unique pattern, color, and can last up to several hundred years!
NATURAL STONE MASONRY CLADDING
Masonry facing split stone: –
– irregular pieces of sandstone, split on each side
– thickness from 8 to 15 cm
– 1 ton = ca. 2 to 5 m2
– packed on a pallet, 1 pal. = ca 1.3 tons
– slabs of equal size
– front rusticated (slated and trimmed along the perimeter), back and edges: cut
– thickness ca 3-5 cm
– dimensions: 10×20 cm and 14×30 cm, other dimensions: on request
– tiles/strips of various lengths
– front and back: split
– edges on height: split, edges on length: cut
– thickness ca 1.5-3 cm
– height 4 cm, other size: on request
NATURAL STONE FOR FACADES AND ELEVATIONS - ADVANTAGES
A natural stone facade has many advantages. Due to its unique patterns and colors, a building with a stone facade will stand out from others. Uniqueness of stone is appreciated by architects. Our sandstone cladding comes in a variety of shades and shapes, which gives a building with a sandstone facade a prestigious and elegant look!
Another incredibly important advantage of a natural stone facade is its durability. Compared to a standard facade made of plaster. Stone facades last up to several hundred years.
Do you want to know more about sandstone?
Do you have an idea for an arrangement or an object made of sandstone? We’d love to talk about it!
Zbigniew i Ryszard Więcławek
ul. Konopnickiej 4
57-500 Bystrzyca Kłodzka
NIP: PL 883-000-21-04
Poland -Lower Silesia